Monday, July 9, 2007

School time

That's right i started Hannah on her school this morning, hopefully it will go well.. She is a very good girl i shouldn't complain.

We had a good church service yesterday my husband did a very good job i have been praying for him I want him not to get discouraged you know what i mean.. Me and sis. Stacy went to a homeschool meeting friday night and one of the lady's stopped me afterwards and asked about our church, she said she was going to be there sunday but never came, but who knows she might this sunday..

I have also started a lady's bible study on wednesdays, even though it is just me and Stacy,but we need it .. Striving to be the titus 2 woman of God.

This weekend is Hannah's birthday she will be turning 9 so i am thinking of doing a animal safari party for her i think it will be fun... Until next time America... God Bless

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

It's so hard to believe Hannah will be NINE!!! That means I'll have a 9 year old grandson in just a few months! WOW! Where has the time gone?

cokelady said...

Wow. It's so great that you're BLOGGING, Janis--it's so nice to be able to stop by and find out what you've been up to! :-)

Momma Tammi said...

Oh my! It seems like yesterday you were eagerly awaiting Hannah's arrival. It is hard to believe that she is turning 9 already.