Saturday, July 7, 2007

Rise and Shine People!

Well I am up early this morning so I thought I would blog before i go to the sawmill and work, yes i work at the mill on saturdays for Sis. Cheryle so she can have a break now and then I am so nice Huh? right... It is going to be a boring day out there do you feel sorry for me? anybody! just kidding.. Last night my internet wasn't working and i thought that's great now i can't blog, but this morning i turned it on and to my surprise it is working..I'm happy about that, you know if you can't blog it would be the end of the world....not, but I think this is really cool, so for now stay cool, and I will be back later... okie dokie...God Bless you all

6 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Hope you're having a LOVELY day at the mill. *grinning* Brother Smith is hitting the garage sales this morning, so I know he's happy! Then he's planning on going to a sporting goods store in Chattanooga this afternoon with Brother Werkheiser. Having a free Saturday is REALLY rare, especially during the summer Convention and Camp season! Me? I'll be doing laundry and cleaning house, but I'm happy to get to stay home and do it. So everybody's happy today, right? Especially you, since you get to spend the whole day at the mill. *tee hee* I suppose you look forward all week to Saturday and can't wait till it gets there!

ToughLady said...

Ha Ha!! do you hear me laughing... not

Mommy's Journal said...

How was your day at the Mill? I didn't have to go to work but I did have to get out in the heat... YUK! Then we came home and had a LONG music practice... My day was probably a little more eventful than yours... Of course nothing is ever dull around here...

ToughLady said...

my day at the mill was boring had only one customer so i left about 4. and came home nothing really exciting..

Mommy's Journal said...

Good morning Starshine, as Grace would say! Another Sunday... I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord. Have a good Sunday!

Vicki Smith said...

Hey, send me your e-mail address. My address is vic@thecomputersmith.net