Sunday, July 22, 2007

Forgive me people!

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately! been a busy week for me my husband tore my house apart, we bought a used refriderator ok in all our married life we neverf had one that had ice and water in the door, so one of our neighbors had one it is in very good shape so we got put it in took the old out and he left it in the middle of mym kitchen so all week im had to deal with that. And friday night he took it out than k God cuz i was about to do something to him, i don't know what,..

Does anybody know what yesterday was? It was my birthday I am an old lady now someone told me the other day that i was almost a senior citizen wasn't that mean of them I tell ya. So that is my life story this week tune into next week for the conclusion, I'm sure it will be exciting...Gods Bless

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (You ARE getting old!)

Momma Tammi said...

Happy Belated Birthday!