Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good Evenig Folks

Well today i scrappedbooked a little this morning before bible study, I did my wedding pictures I wanted to get them done so that i can do something else, I still have alittle bit to go until i am completely done, and i can 't wait either!

It has been so hot here miserable, we had a little bit of rain but not much, we need a lot let me tell you. But i shouldn't complain it could be worse i guess. School is going pretty good for Hannah I think having the books this year is better for her then the computer, she is going threw them, math is slow but i think she is finally getting the hang of it thank God I was beginning to wonder about her.

I am a slacker like Sis. Emilee says in her blog some times i have no clue whatg to say in my blog, I like to read Sis. Becki's blog she says a lot I don't mean that in a bad way she just knows what to say and she shows pictures. Oh and by the way Sis. Emilee i like those cards you made they are awesome. Well until next time God Bless

2 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Sounds like fun scrapbooking your wedding pictures. I did mine a few years ago. They're not GREAT, but they are done.

It's been hot here too. The kids have been spending a lot of time in their pool and I've been camped out in the basement...making cards! Thanks for the compliment on them. You need to post some pictures of what you are working on...and pictures from Hannah's birthday party. Come on,I know you took some!

Grace & Co said...

You missed me while I was gone, huh?! ;)

-Grace