Friday, July 6, 2007

Good Afternoon!

Well it is another day in the neighborhood Ha Ha! I had to say that.. I am trying to get stuff done from our trip from family camp and convention, and no matter how you try to get things done something or someone keeps you from doing it, but any way on to other things...

So far today it is going good I am finishing up the laundry I know some of you are already ahead of me. This is so cool i like hearing from everybody, and getting comments it is really cool, so keep giving me comments.

It is getting hot here in craig right now it sys it is 80 out there Wow! I know texas is probably hotter. Well I guess I will chat with you all later, and may i will post some pics. God Bless

5 comments:

Haley Rachelle said...

I love the picture. :)

EmileeAnn said...

Janis!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you have a blog...and you're doing great at posting! Keep it up!!!!!

Mommy's Journal said...

Hey Punk! Or... I mean SISTER Punk :) I'm glad you have a BLOG, now we can harrass each other on-line... Enjoy your 80 degree weather... It is about 115 here, today...

Vicki Smith said...

92 degrees here today and MUGGY! YUCK! Thank God for good air conditioning!
Tomorrow I'll do laundry. I've had company all week and have been working on the International WMB Cookbook Sister Bishop is heading up, so I haven't done any laundry or house cleaning--Sister Bishop's been keeping the house clean while I work on her book. Works for me!
I must agree with Haley, I love the picture. It's so you! HA!

ToughLady said...

you guys are so mean to me.. makes me want to cry.. not ha ha! love you guys