Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I Survived!!

Yes i survived a visit from my sister, she came up and stayed over a week, and i survived it.
I just wish she would give her life back to the Lord her life would be great help me pray for her, we didn't do anything special while she was here, we are such boring people, not many people know I have a twin so when she came with me to Hannah's coop class everyone was shocked it was kinda funny actually their faces, but it didn't take long before they figured out we don't have the same mannerisms our lives are totally different enough of that.

Well not much has been happening here lately just the same thing we haven't gotten much snow everybody else has but we haven't got an inch of anything its been cold but thats all its been its looking bad for when summer gets here no moisture going to be fires camping isnt going to be fun without a camp fire not that we go camping or anything but a lot of people up here do so we need moisture, you people back east need to send it our way we sure could use it.

Have I said lately how much I love my daughter I'm so blessed to have her she is such a good help around here i take for granted how much of a help she really is to this old woman Ha! I look at the other young girls here in town and i thank God mine loves the Lord and doesn't roam around town and is rebellous she hardly talks to anyone the kids at the homeschool coop trys to get her to talk thats ok some of them i wouldn't want her to if they talk about God now she would have a confersation with them about God, but to hang out she wouldn't.

Well I think I said about all thats been going on here until the next time God Bless...

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

What a good girl you are! :-) Blogging again!
So sorry you guys haven't been getting snow! I didn't know that. Brother V called me just today and said they got dumped on. And even WE got an inch of white stuff today!!! Although we don't get much snow, we get TONS of rain. It's just not the same as a thick fresh blanket of sparkly white.
I'm looking forward to you and Hannah being here in just 3 months! I think Nathan will be coming too. It's crazy how fast time has flown by that Hannah and Nathan are old enough to attend BTI. And there is a PILE of younger ones right on their heels the next few years! It's exciting to think of what God will do with these dedicated, godly young people!

Vicki Smith said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I, too, would LOVE to see that ornery sister of yours give her heart back to God! I love her to pieces.