Friday, February 6, 2015

Another Post!!!

It's been a week since posting, so I better think of something my life isn't as exciting as some are pretty much boring, but I promised to do good about blogging.

We have been babysitting and going to Hannah's co-op class on wednesdays we spend all day there so its gets pretty tiring and the day is shot, I finished crocheting Sister Jamey's baby blanket working on the hat to go with it now i am almost done then i can send it to her yeah so glad its been awhile getting it done now i have to make another one my cousin just had a baby it never ends, but i love to crochet i know i'm not making any sense right? oh well.

I'm so amazed at how God has been providing for us sometimes i just don't know what to say or do to thank Him for all He's done for us, sometimes i get discouraged, and then a song will come on the radio that lifts me up i'm an old fashioned person when it comes to listening to music i like southern gospel the old songs that get u in a worship spirit have to be careful to what you listen to some songs are not what they bring out so we need to discern which is good and not. Hannah is getting better on the piano so she's been picking songs out to play the piano teacher she had moved away so we had to search for another one I wanted someone who could teach her hymns and that is a christian God answered prayer there we found one sh's a pastors wife of one of the churches here in Craig, actually we bought our church building from them so she has been teaching Hannah and knows what we want.

On the last note pray for Gerald & His uncle that they have a lot of dishions to make pray that they make the right ones. God Bless until nest time......

1 comment:

Vicki Smith said...

Look at you!!! WA HOO!!! You can do this, girl! It was great to hear from you.
I'll be praying for Gerald and Delbert. God's got all the answers.
It's neat that you're crocheting. I wish I could make myself do that. Or knit. I still want to learn to knit. But I guess if I REALLY wanted it bad enough I would just DO it. I need more motivation. I'd love to see pictures of what you're making.
I'm looking forward to you and Hannah coming for BTI! Can't wait!