Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Long Time No Hear

Well its been forever since i blogged i'm kinda afraid to, but I told Sister Smith I would try, so here goes.

We just got back from Pueblo, visiting while Gerald and a few guys went to men retreat, me and Hannah stayed in pueblo, nothing fun just got away from Craig a few days, no girl party so sad for this girl, maybe next year right.

Hannah is a junior this year unreal that time flies by, she is doing great shes a slacker sometimes have to tell to get on the ball, we are going to try to go to B. T. I. this year we are saving up our babysitting money so we can go please help us pray that we are able to go I really think Hannah would grow spiritually so would I if you want the truth, so Sister Smith if you have room for us we would love to stay with you,(please) I promise I would be good, Ha! Ha!..

The Lord has sure been good to us I don;t know what I would do without Him life would not be good for sure. The church up here is going we have some faithful ones come and not so faithful but God is dealing with some so keep us in your prayers this year so that we could be more of a light to this town.. God Bless You until next time..

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I have several "Wow!s" to say. First off, it's been over a YEAR since you last blogged. WOW! Then, Hannah is a Junior??? WOW!! And third, you're coming to BTI??? WOW!!! Yippee!! I'll save a room for you guys. God can make a way for you! How exciting!!! Oh, and one more "Wow" . . . you're promising to be GOOD while here? WOW! ;-)
I love you bunches, and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting! It makes me so happy. :-)

Dave and Melissa said...

I love you! I'll pray you an make it to BTI.