Friday, November 15, 2013

Ladies Retreat!!

This year Hannah got to go with me, and boy was she ever excited more so then me, we left Thursday afternoon got to Bro. & Sister Hays house around 5ish, got up the next day stopped in pueblo picked up a couple ladies there and headed on our way to Las Vegas NM. we met some ladies in Las Vegas to eat before we got to camp stayed and chatted a bit you know how some ladies can get when they get to talking  then headed to camp boy is it a long thirty minute drive up there you get to thinking are we ever going to get there it was a pretty drive up there good thing but some ladies didn't like the drive up there though it is a very curvy drive no center line so when another car passes you have to be careful not much room ok enough of that..

Sister Emilee did a fabulous job moderating she is awesome, we had some very good services the devotions was great the messages were inspiring I just loved everything even prayer group was good I know Hannah enjoyed it there was three other young girls her age there so she wasn't alone, and fun time was fun Ha! Ha!
 I was so glad to get to see Sister Smith and Sister Alene Cox  I love those two ladies so much, I had to be good, and I was to.

"Paid In Full" was the theme this year so fitting cuz that's how I feel Jesus paid my debt when he died on that cruel tree for me I am ever so grateful for His Amazing Love for me....God Bless!!

4 comments:

Dave and Melissa said...

Glad to hear from you Janis!! :)

Rebekah said...

So good to hear a little about your Retreat. I thought of you guys all weekend and wished I was there! :-) Love you all!!!

Tammy Washburn said...

I wish whoever took that picture of me blowing a strawberry on your cheek and making you smile for the camera would send it to me.! Hahahahhaa

Vicki Smith said...

It was so great to be back home for another fantastic Retreat! And it was great to see you and Hannah. It was a special Retreat. Love you lots.