Saturday, July 6, 2013

Update

Sorry folks my internet was down finally got it working again, I waited to get it fixed when convention was over and we got back home.  I didn't realize it has been awhile since I last posted
I am bad I know remember I am al most 51 so that's my excuse.

The convention was very good felt a sweet spirit all the way through, the journey there well it was a different story I won't bore you with the details, got home Monday at 4 p.m the dogs could care less if we came home they didn't greet us at all crazy dogs..

Did I tell you all we planted a garden this year it is doing great I will have to take a picture and show u all we did great the last couple of years we just decided we will keep doing it. The neighbors love it when we do feeds us that's all that matters right? I shouldn't be blogging I should be getting things done our overseer and His family is coming tonight, oh well a little break won't hurt.

Hannah is going to be 15 in a few days Wow! where does time go she will be getting her permit shortly not ready for this, She is a very sweet girl so not me oh well she is who she is by God's handy work I know I am not making any sense I am trying to hurry and write this ,we are so proud of her she is going to be in the 10th grade this coming school year love her so much...

Not much going on here in Craig, just trying to raise funds to go to family camp hopefully we can make it by God's help we will, pray for us here in Craig, we want to be a light here...
I just realized nothing in this post makes any sense at all but u get what I am saying hopefully..

8 comments:

Tammy Washburn said...

Sooooooo enjoyed seeing you again at the convention!!

ToughLady said...

I enjoyed seeing you to sister I hope we can see a lot more of eachother.

ToughLady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Melissa said...

You're alive!! :D
Thanks for posting. Glad you are doing okay. Love you!

Tammy Washburn said...

Sis Janis!
Sis. Alberta told me today you are a twin!!!!!!
THERE ARE TWO OF YOU??!!!!!!!!

You told me not to stop pickin on you ;-)

Luv Tammy

Tammy K. said...

It made sense. And yes Hannah is sweet girl. You have done well with her. Permit??? That is kinda crazy

Vicki Smith said...

Hey, girl! It's about TIME you posted again! :-) By the way, thanks for visiting my blog and offering your help in the Camp kitchen. You're just 1,700 miles too far northwest to help out. HA! But it would be fun to work with you again.
Yes, Sister Tammy, there ARE two of Janis, only the other one is Janet. There was too much meanness to fit in just one girl, so God had to make twins. HAHAHAHA! (Just kidding, Janis! Sort of.) :-) You KNOW I love you!
I can't believe Hannah is old enough for a permit! I've known you since before YOU got a license, haven't I? Or at least close. If Hannah is old enough for a permit, that means Nathan is right behind. Scary!
I'd sure love to see you and Gerald again. It's been way too long.
Congrats on your garden. I miss having one this year. We didn't have time to put one in. Even if we had, it probably would have got flooded out.

ToughLady said...

Sister Tammy I don't let a lot of people know I have a twin, I am the nice one...

Yes Sister Smith you have known me before I drove it was after you and Bro. Smith moved to Pueblo that I received my permit that was a long time ago hard to believe you have known me that long huh?