Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

We serve a Risen Saviour;
 I hope everyone had a good service today celebrating our Risen Saviour, we had a good service this morning felt a good spirit through out, To know that Christ went through all that He had to go through for me took all those beatings so that i could have eternal life if i serve Him is a humbling feeling I hope I can be the person He wants me to be.

I fixed ham, stuffing, scalloped potatoes, homemade bread and stuffed eggs, for lunch I didn't fix dessert though maybe later, things have been busy lately we have been babysitting a lot lately, I also finished crocheting Sis. Emilee a baby blanket and got her a few other things and mailed it out friday so hopefully she will get it soon, and I am working on a rag quilt for Sis. Tammy kaufman she is probably wondering when she is going to get it, soon I hope..

I can't believe it is going to be April already Spring is finally here in Craig, it is pretty warm today anyway, time to get our garden ready it did so good last year we are going to do it again, we plant different stuff each year to see what does better here, this year i want to try turnips I love them,

Well I hope everyone hasd a good and prosperous week, God Bless

5 comments:

Dave and Melissa said...

You're alive!! :D
I am so glad you posted. Sounds like you are having a blessed Easter. Love you!

Vicki Smith said...

What a busy girl you've been! Good for you. :-) How sweet of you to make the baby gifts.
Your Easter dinner sounds delicious. I didn't get any dessert made for my dinner either. I ran out of steam on Saturday. I have some wild blackberries thawed out in my fridge. I'll make a cobbler or crisp when I return from my next trip, I guess.
Brother Smith rototilled our garden Saturday. We won't be planting any turnips. ;-)

peaceinchaos said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey (not so) Tough lady:)LOL
I found your blog again! I need to understand all this computer stuff better - so I can 'follow' you! Actually, I wish I had been following you on Easter! YUM!! Are you kidding? That meal you made sounds wonderful~
Thanks for all your visits sis!
Karen

Tammy Washburn said...

Sooooooo enjoyed seeing you again at the convention!