Sunday, February 22, 2009

Been Sick

We have been sick around here, for at least a month now it seems we can't get rid of it, but God has sure been good to us, Praise The Lord for that, so school has been slow going, that is ok she will catch up ..

Everybody at church has been sick also, but we still have church, The bible says to call for the elders of the church if we are sick, let me tell we have been doing that, so that is why i haven't been blogging i mhave been just not in the mood let say, I don't know how many times i have been doing bedding i want to make sure there is no germs hanging around so i have been washing alot lately it seems..

I have been babysitting on top of that to, i think we caught from her anyway, I don't like it when children get sick they get whinney and cranky you just want to throw them out of the house you know what i mean,not really I just don't do whinney crying.

Well enough of talking about sickness, we are wanting to do some fundraising for the church here so we can go to family camp and convention, so if you have any ideas let me know we could sure use some.. Let me know

3 comments:

~tary soto~ said...

Hi sister Janis!
I am sorry that you are sick. It seems to be all around. Everyone in my family except for me was sick this past week also. I'll pray that you get better!

cokelady said...

Yeah, it seems like you threw me out of the house for whining one time when you were babysitting me... ;-)

We'll pray for your whole crowd up there to be HEALED. It's lousy when everybody just keeps passing it back and forth!

Vicki Smith said...

So I guess it's not true what they say about you - - I guess really AREN'T too mean to get sick. :-P
Hope you're feeling better.