Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Slacker

Ok! so what do i say now? well we are just getting over being sick, which is not fun, the only one that has not been sick is Hannah thank God, I don't like it when kids get sick they are gross cleaning up you know what i mean. Been doing alot of school lately so that i can order her 6th grade stuff, I am changing her curriculim this year I am not happy with alpha and omega so i am doing something different, a combination of different books so hopefully it will be better.

I have no clue where this week has gone to it went so fast, if it doesn't slow down i am going to go crazy, watching 2 children is not helping either, but what can i say? Hannah is dong much better in math now that i understand fractions and simplify them to so that is great. We get with a group of homeschoolers moms and chat or have a combined class and the go to the boys and girls club for P. E. that way they can get rid of some energy.....

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Don't talk to me about being busy, lady! :-D
Thanks for posting. It's nice to hear from your corner of the world.

EmileeAnn said...

It's good to hear from you again, Janis! Glad that school is going better. What cirriculum are you going to start using? I'm nervous to change what we're doing...we've gotten into a pretty good groove. Besides that, I've got other kids getting close to starting school and I'm not sure how to juggle all that. Anyway, let me know how the new stuff works out!

Love you guys!

Tammy K. said...

I am glad your feeling better. I am sorry you were sick. I hope Hannah stays well.