Sunday, December 14, 2008

It is Cold At Side

I kid you not is very cold at side, this afternoon I got some christmas carda done so hopefully I can send them out tomorrow, so that is why i haven't blogged lately been trying to get them done, I could of bought them but why should i when i have all this scrapbooking stuff, need to save money right?...

Here it is almost 11 and i am still up need to be oin bed have to babysit in the morning, but here i sit blogging oh well, life goes on. I just can't believe this year has gone well almost gone by. I just can't wait until the Lord comes I am tired I want to go home, does anybody feel like me? His time is not our time, I just get impatient, I want to be ready to meet Him in the air.. Well I am running out of words to say my mind is becoming a blank , so I will leave you with some words of wisdom Huh! "Look up Your Redemption Drawth Nigh"..I Hope You All Have avery Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year.

5 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I'm with ya! Let's go HOME!!! But we have work to do to get ready to go. We've got to get busy.

Tammy K. said...

I want to see my beby before I go home ;O) Sounds like you need a vacation. Come on down to Texas...whatcha think?

ToughLady said...

oh i wish i could go down your way it might be warmer..

Dave and Melissa said...

I LOVE the cold and snow. It is pretty chilly here in Montana these days. Mandie had a high of -16 on sunday with a wind chill of -40 !! I hope there is snow in heaven :) No I too am ready to be there with the Lord and wrap my arms around his leggs just like Danny does when Dave comes home!!!!

peaceinchaos said...

Cold, it ain't cold, hahaha. Yes it is cold, Today (12-17-08) is a little better despite all the snow. Hey, why don't you dogsled over and help me shovel :)