Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello Mates

Well let me see here what should I say? I know it has been a long time since i have blogged I have been busy some I would say. For thanksgiving we went to pueblo at his mother's house and ate a bunch of food let me tell you. I went home saturday in bad weather I was so nervous, but God was with me He is so faithful I than k Him so much for being with me in my life.. Sunday I did Gerald service for him :It could of been better. Sunday night we watched a assembly session it was good.. I hung out at the Clarks house pretty much all day Sunday. They have fixed the church parsonage up really good. They are a blessing here in Craig.

Homeschooling is going pretty good, but next year i am going to try a different curricilum I think, I am not very pleased with Alpha and Omega so i am switching nextn year.

Hannah is growing up way to fast for me, maturing in so many ways let me tell you. I am going to have to lock her up and never let her go anywhere I think, If only I could do that.

Church here in craig is going pretty good also we are trying to do some fundraishers soon I think. Any suggesetions we are open to some.

Christmas this year we are staying home and just hanging out at the house dosen't that sound like fun I think it does.. :I hope yhou all have a very merry christmas this year with lots of blessings from the Lord. remember the Christ Child who was born On that Day... God Bless You All

3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

Hey hey, another post from Janis. It's good to hear from you.
We always do a bake sale the week before Christmas and usually make nearly $400. We do our baked goods and also make up platters. It's a cold day selling, but it is worth I think. You could sell hot choc too. Just a suggestion. Bake sales are so common, but around the holidays they work well. I am glad you made it home safe. Have fun at home for Christmas.

peaceinchaos said...

Hi what should I comment other than hi.

peaceinchaos said...

Changed my blog name from truckers wife to peace in chaos. I can't figure how to simply leave my name. I am backwards...don't say it! I came to your sight to see if the boot legger left a comment. I guess not. Later Tater.