Sunday, June 22, 2008

Convention & Camp

Boy the convention was a blessing Bro. Smith, and Bro. Rob Hawkins did a marvalos job preaching, just what we needed to have a good start at camp. Words cannot express the blessings i received at both events the Lord has a way at using people to get you stirred up.

The 2 kids that came with us cannot stop talking about camp they were so excited they want to go next year. So please keep them in your prayers. I got home yesterday and i am pretty much sick so please pray for me, I caught some bug don't know why but i did. I was so tired today i have not done anything, but layed around all day.

Working in the kitchen was fun i hope next year they put me in the kitchen again with the same crew we had so much fun together. Bro. Rob M. preached such good messages he just let the Lord have his way it wasm awesome I feel so refreshed in my spirit, I mjust pray i can use what i experienced here in craig to reach the lost, keep us here in your prayers.

Well until next time hopefully i will feel better, God Bless

~ Janis ~

8 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

It was really good to get to see you and spend a little time together. Sorry you got sick. Was anybody sick at Camp? --Glad you blogged again. FINALLY!!! ;-)

Tammy K. said...

Sis. Janis, I think Cathy has already got us on to do the breakfast kitchen again. We had fun.
Sam is sick too. He also got some bug, wierd. I just thought his was just plain tiredness, apparently not. hmm??? He woke up last night freezing, it was very hot, he covered his body up head to toe, then he woke up and had broke the fever. I will pray or you and you pray for Sam. Love ya I will also be praying for Matt and Kristen.

Mommy's Journal said...

I hope you are feeling better. I'm sorry you got sick.

God has already started answering our prayers! Praise the Lord!!! Two were saved in the service Bro. Rob and Sis. Amy were in Sunday morning, one of them being Cindy's Mom... This is SO exciting!!! We had one visitor come to our service and then another showed up, drunk, during the service and he got saved... The angels are rejoicing and so are we!!!

Vicki Smith said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! And I just got word that 5 people (formerly COGOP) joined the Church Sunday night in Bessemer, AL. And more are looking our way. God sees our tears and He hears our prayers. There need to be more deliverances from Satan's bondage and recoveries for Christ and His Church. I'm believing God will do the work!!!

ToughLady said...

Oh! how exciting that gives me goose bumps i the Lord is gracious in answering prayers and He knows just what is needed I am really excited about things that are happening. Please be in prayer Delrae was in an accidentent saturday morning her car is totaled, she got bruised up she could of been worse i really think God spared her life and i hope she realizes that.

Tammy K. said...

Wow, Sis Janis your blog has all the GREAT NEWS!!!! How exciting about Cinidi's mom and the others that were mentioned. God is so good. What a great day. The Lord heard all our crys. How exciting about the guy in the Px Church.
wow, I feel like I could cry. why not, right? God is SOOOO GOOD!!!

Tammy K. said...

One more bit of good news...I just talked to my brother Keven and he said that Sam Lance from his church told Keven that Thursday when he left his house after Keven talked to him about coming back to church, he went home that night and prayed through and got saved. He has not done anything sinful since. PRAISE GOD!!!!

ToughLady said...

Oh!!! how exciting, who says there isn't a God? we are witnesses to His marvlelos working how exciting i feel in my soul.