Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trying To Recoop


How many are you are trying to recoop after conv. & camp? I am I came home sick and still am but not as bad i think some of us caught a bug or the devil didn't like what was happening, the blessings we recieved was beyond compare. But he is a liar and a deceiver he belongs in hell where he belongs. I have never had a severe cold like this never it is like i have pnemonia or something, but God is bigger then anything that can come against me.


I just am still amazed what happened at camp and the conv. i am still feasting on those blessings i have received. Everybody is blogging about it, it's just so amazing and God is still doing miracles right now we need to be in tuned with Him 24-7 I pray we hang on to these blessings cuz they are what is going to keep us stired. I just want to incourage everybody to keep seeking and keep praying for what ever you need from Him and be faithful to His word and don't lose sight of who you are serving ok. I will pray for you all and pray for me also. God Bless


Here is a few pictures

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

What a cute dog! Hannah's still cuter, though.
I'm still praising God for the blessings I received at Convention and the little bit of Camp we got to attend. We leave in an hour for the Virginia Convention. I'm looking forward to reuniting with all the wonderful saints of that region. We fell in love with them FAST when we moved there 4 years ago and we miss them. --I'm expecting more wonderful blessings to be poured out at this Convention. We're blessed to get to attend so many Conventions and experience God's blessings with people from all over.

cokelady said...

I'm not sure... I think that dog may be even cuter than Hannah! HA! (Just kidding, of course!!!)

cokelady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.