Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Found My Way up the Cliff

Hello, I am back, I was lost, but I am found, sorry about not blogging regulary I will try and be better, now that i know tammy k. has a blog, Wahoo!!!! Finally.

My weekend has been busy the church had a yard sale,raised money for the expense, and the kids made money selling soda, water, they did pretty good, money for them to go to camp, they have 2 more weeks to sell more.

I hope to see everyone at the convention, and then camp, I look forward to these things i love everybody in this region and I like to see everyone. Well I will try to keep up with this, until next time.. God Bless..

~Janis~

2 comments:

Tammy K. said...

HA!!!until next month??? what does that mean? I am glad you posted. I am part of the blogging ranks now. I can't believe it. Looking forward to seeing you at Convention.

cokelady said...

Wow--she's alive!!! Glad to know it. You have to post at least every other week or people begin to wonder if you're still alive and kickin', you know. :-)

Can't wait to see you at Camp and Convention!!!