Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hello!!

Well hello everyone! How are ya doing? I am doing good today.. Yesterday the homeschool went to grand junction to a corn maze and a pumpkin patch, and math and science fair, the corn maze and the pumpkin patch was a joke let me tell ya i could of did better, but the math and science fair was awesome they did some hands on experiments that were cool and they didn't get out of there until 5:45 p. m. and we still needed to go to sams so wtih all that said and done we did not leave grand junction until around 7;30ish and got home aroujnd 11 last night how exciting was that got home and my wonderful husband cooked his own supper and then did his own dishes what a guy huh? he asked me this mor ning if i noticed anyhting when i got home i did noticed he told me that he was expecting a kiss for that what do you all think i should do about that? let me know here in a few minutes i will be checking back and seeing what ya all think okie dokie..Ta Ta!!

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Give the guy a kiss!!! My husband might fix his own supper (a sandwich, or warm up some leftovers in the microwave), but do his own dishes? HA! I laugh at you!!! Only if I'm going to be out of town for several days. Yup, your hubby deserves a kiss. ;-)

EmileeAnn said...

It's probably too late, but yes, you definitely need to give that man a kiss! Doing his own dishes is a HUGE points scorer!

Sounds like a fun trip to Grand Junction!

Sam&Tammy said...

Janice I am reading this a few days after you posted, but, I do hope you gave your wonderful, sweet husband a kiss.