Friday, October 19, 2007

Did Ya Miss Me?

Ok this week was ok not spectacular, but good, we started school and finished it really good which amazed me,thenmessed around the rest of the day tuesday was not good, but ended good if that makes sense, wednesday had lady's bible study, came home did some cards they turn ed out pretty cute i think.. Today the home school group had a pioneers day at the musem here in town it was really neat they got to make butter, make felt out of sheeps wool and llama wool, they got to make candles, and weave some, and then did some writting the old fashioned way..
And now i am watching some little children and that is not goin g good at all, me and babies don't get along than k goodness their mother will be here shortley Ha ha!! That really sounds terrible Huh? oh well..

Oh and this week i have been watching the assembly dvd's what a blessing they have been, some old fashioned preaching like the way we used to hear it. I usually go to bed early but this week it has been after midnight they are really good i incourage everybody who has not gone to the assembly to buy them on dvd you will not regret it let me tell ya! I only wished i could of been there in person, but hopefully next year if possible Lord willing. Well until next time God Bless you all.

2 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Pioneer Days sounds neat! How fun to learn how to make butter, felt and candles. Did Hannah enjoy it? It's great that you've got a group to do things with.

I have to agree with you about the Assembly DVD's...they are so good! I've watched several and they've been a huge blessing to me.

Thanks for the new post. I was getting tired of seeing Brother Keven looking under that building!!! HA!

Vicki Smith said...

Yay! A new post! :-)
Glad you got the Assembly DVD's. They are such good quality, aren't they? It's almost like you're there in person. I've felt the spirit of God while I've watched them, too.
Looking forward to seeing you SOON!