Sunday, August 12, 2007

What's up Everybody?

Not much happening at the home front just been schooling Hannah, and being a homemaker that is about it, not much of a life going on here in craig, but still here my husband had 2 classes in Denver to go to so me and Hannah went with him since they didn't start until 5-10 p.m. at night it was monday and tuesday. So we reserved a motel room those 2 nights I know we probably could of stayed with some church people but we thought we would have time for ourselves Ha Ha! what was he thinking. But we went and visited Del Rae a while nice visit I thought. I know Sis.Emilee I didn't come and see you maybe next time.

It has been terribly hot up here lately I am about miserable, got a little rain earlierbut not a whole lot. keeps this up i may hav eto move to alaska. Well that is about it for now in this neighborhood God Bless You all..

4 comments:

Mommy's Journal said...

If it's too hot for you there, you could always come visit us :)

ToughLady said...

well i probably would die there. It has probably been in the 100's right? so i don't think so

Vicki Smith said...

We were in Alabama this past weekend for a revival and it was over 100 AND HUMID! YUCK!!! I nearly DID die!

Mommy's Journal said...

It's been in the 90's - 100's the past couple of weeks. The humidity is up now, because of the rainy season. It's actually been a much milder summer, compared to last year. I'm not complaining, it could be worse... I could be living in TN :)