Thursday, August 16, 2007

Heat Stroke

You would not believe it! It was almost 100 here in craig america today at 3 this afternoon it read 99 degrees outside that is to hot here in craig, I guess i need to go to alaska and live huh? I still have the air conditioner going, I hope everybody else is keeping cool.

Does everybody not want to blog anymore or what? Cuz let me tell you I haven't seen anybody write anything new lately Like Sis. Becki & Sis. Emilee what's ukp with that..I like to read you guy's blog, cuz you are my favorate people cuz you write alot of stuff, me on the other hand is boring, don't have much to say. Hopefully next time i will put some pictures up not promising though.. Well that's all Bye bye... God Bless

4 comments:

Mommy's Journal said...

I know what you mean... I'm done with the heat too.
I'm ready for Fall, how about you?
Hey, I made a rhyme... That's something new...
Hey, I did it again, I'm on a roll, Whatever shall I do?
Ok, I'm going to bed... I'm feeling a bit loo....ney.

Vicki Smith said...

HA! That was a Steve Smith kind of poem--at least the last line, where you have to stretch out the word to sort of make it rhyme. :-)

Becki and Emilee both have new posts. I'm impressed, especially with what all they have going on in their lives right now.

You guys think YOU have it bad? It was 103 degrees here yesterday and HUMID! People can DIE in this kind of heat! Add fasting into the mix and it's not a pretty picture. *sigh*

Mommy's Journal said...

It was 110 today... It's enough to drain ya! Thank God for AC...

You like my poem? That doesn't happen very often. I was tired and a little loopy.

Kasey said...

Hey, I blog :) almost daily too!! I am with sis vicki, TN heat is just wrong I tell you. I would go for clean mountain heat, its much nicer.