Friday, August 31, 2007

Hannah thought she would try this wig on isn't she cute in it?
Sorry you all I haven't been blogging lately, but I have been bummed out cuz we couldn't go to the assembly this year, but hopefully next year right everybody who didn't go also!!!! Now on to some,lighter notes. This week has been pretty much alright with school and everything Thank God I was really worried there for a moment but I think she is getting it finally.


Church has been going pretty good i think not much visiters but we are still praying for that.. Things have been going pretty slow around here, but we have to be patient God is still moving.


Fire wood has started kicking up on saturday now so that is good people are getting ready for winter.. It has been gettiong chilly in the mornings lately to bummer for that that means winter will be here shortly...WEll ntil next time america God Bless.

1 comment:

d_lhays said...

Hi how are y'all doing. I didn't get to go to the assembly either:( But maybe next year. Everybody there is getting ready for winter and we are wishing for at least a 90 degree day. Tell Hannah I said hi and cute pic. Talk to ya later.