Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm a Bad Blogger

well where to start this past week went ok no crashes no emergency's thank God, just a normal week of babysitting i did order Hannah's School i hope i get it this week so we can get started I ordered something different this year it's called Learning Adventures. Hopefully it will be good Sis. Stacey is using that school on her kids and she loves it so we will see....

We are not able to go to the assembly this year I am pretty sad about that but the Lord knows, maybe next year, I have been praying that God will be there and give his anointing on those who are on program to let God take over and His will be done..

Hannah is growing up way to fast for me i told her the other day that i am not ready for her to be a teenager yet, But i can't stop the clock right just pray that the Lord directs her in what ever He has in store for her,that her heart will be tuned in to Him, that is my prayer...

We had some visiters a couple of weeks ago pray for them they need a job, and i hope they come back so pray for them..

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

Paul and I are not going either. We prayed that God would give us what we needed to go, but we both felt like God said not this year. God knows best!