Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Glad To Be Home

I am so glad to be home, but i am also so filled with joy over what the Lord has done in people's lives this last ten days, miracles He has performed that in man's eyes would be impossible, but God's ways are not our ways we have to have the faith that He is in control, and He is..

I wished everybody could have been at camp this year it was like no other camp i have been to, to see little kids praying, it kinda of remined me of when i was a teen ager we would pray til all hours of the night, hearts giving over to God it was great, and to see your own daughter receive the Holy Ghost and you could trell she did cuz she went to everyone telling them she did it was great.. And the convention was very good i thought, I am feasting on the bounties from the Lord I hope everybody feels the same way i do.. And to see the Smioth's again was great it was like they had never left... Well what else can I say that has not been said already...God Bless you all!!

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

The blessings of God were AMAZING! God's power was so strong and undeniable. I'm so glad we were able to be there. You're right about Hannah's experience. She got the real thing, for sure. And so did several other young people. It was so beautiful! I'll never forget watching Abbie with her little arms raised to heaven and tears streaming down her face as she sought the Lord. The whole Camp and Convention was like a family reunion for us. We have a special bond with our church family out there. We miss everybody so much, and the unconditional love that is abundant in that Region. Thank God for allowing us to experience God's blessings with all of you guys. --Oh, and thank Brother Gerald for his special gift. How sweet that was!!! ;-)

Dave and Melissa said...

Hey lady!!!! I just found your blog. So I thought I say hi : ). I'm so glad your camp was awesome. Please Please pray for ours it is July 15-19. We so much want to hear from the Lord. My mom will be with us :) I think she wants to be with her family at Family Camp! Please say a prayer that Jesus will answer a certin prayer of mine at camp! Thanks so much. Love ya