Monday, May 18, 2009

Recap of month's past

The month's past! well let's see here. We had a fundraiser for family camp that went well i think we made close to 300.00 dallors so that is very good right? then we had our Disctrict convention, which was very good i think, then it was pretty much boring when we came back home...

Our Revival with Bro. Ammons was awesome he is such a good preacher his messages was very inlightening, my husband took him to a sheep farm and he got to herd some sheep, and get some sheep cheese. It was at the Petri's they are menninites I hope i spelled that right they are such a nice family, and Bro. Ammons really enjoyed it he got to hold a little lamb, my husband videod him herding so maybe you will get a chance to see it. Oh and we had a visitor two nights of the Revival that was good.. We really really advertised for it and everything, And I really want to thank LaShanna for making the road signs we put out to she did a marvolos job..

Now i am getting anxous for camp and regional convention I can't wait for them to get here, I am really excited that my husband is going to camp this year, when he told me he was going i just about past out I was so shocked, now people will know that I am married you think, keep praying that things work out God is able. Until next time America!





3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

I am so glad your husband is going to camp. That is cool. Sounds like you have had a busy few weeks, but lots of fellowship, that is always nice.
Good job on the fundraiser.
I bet Bro. Ammons had a great time. Good update post/.

EmileeAnn said...

Wow! You really know how to give a recap.
Praise God for the great proceeds from your sale!

Glad to hear the revival was good too! How cool that Brother Ammons got to herd sheep. I'm sure that is an experience he will remember for a long time.

Hope you guys can make it down this weekend!

cokelady said...

Great to have an update! I would LOVE to see pictures of Brother Ammons with the sheep--I'm sure he had a GREAT time and gathered lots of serman material. :-)

Can't wait to see you guys at Camp and Convention--BOTH of you! Wa-Hoo!