Friday, January 2, 2009

WHERE DID 2008 GO!

Well let me see, we had some awesome church services, Family camp was great, and the regional convention, they were all so wonderful the Lord really blessed abundantly, the Assembly was good also, so I don't know what else to say other then I hope 2009 will be the greatest year yet right for the Church to really shine out so others can see her and want to join The Great Church Of God...

I hope our church here locally will shine out to this town, and people here would see that we are different then anyother church here in town, that they see we teach the whole Bible rightly dividing the word of God, and bring those lost sheep home to the fold...And that we stay faithful to God and not waver or turn back, now is the time to look up and see that our redemption is drawing nigh...

I hope my family realizes the urgency to get their lives in order and get saved and turn from their wicked ways, they so desperately need God I have been praying for each of them.

4 comments:

Tammy K. said...

I am expecting great things from the Lord in 2009. I will help you pray for your family.

Vicki Smith said...

Good preachin', sis. :-) I love you. Call ANY time.

cokelady said...

A great way to go into the New Year, Sister Janis--with a FOCUS. We're praying for wonderful things this year, too!

Grace & Co said...

I'm hoping that the year 2009 will be a life changing year for all of our friends and family that need the Lord in their hearts. We're just getting closer and closer to the end..