Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good Morning Ladies And Gentlemen

Hello everybody: I have been really busy these days I went to pueblo for the weekend, and now i am trying to get ready for the assembly we fly out monday evening from springs at 5:15 and don't arrive in nashville until 11:15 i know that is a bad time but the one they gave us so, and we have to pay for our luggage which is stupid if you ask me, but we can have a carry on so i am going to try and fit everything in a small suitcase for each of us and carry it on do you think i can do it? I am going to really try hard and do it so pray for me.

I got home sunday night in time for church so that was good, had a pretty good time had a visitor so up a the end, we usually start at 6 but we were visiting awhile waiting for some of our members to show , but didn't so we got started it was just bro. Daryl, Bro. Gerald, and me and Hannah so it was like singing a special it was weird but the lord said that where there is 2 he will be in the midst of us right?

Today I am going to get stuff going i got to do some laundry and get packing so that i don't wait til the las tminute i want to be ahead i sure hope i can do it we are babysitting right now intil noon and she is sleeping right now in my room so i can't doanything just yet that is why i am blogging, and besides you guys miss me don't you? admit it nah! just kidding...I would like you all to pray for us here in craig we want so much to be a blessing here in craig, we want to be in God's will....Until next time God Bless

4 comments:

♥Cindi Leigh said...

Hey Sister Janis :)
Yesss, I'll be at the assembly so of course I'm expecting you to give me a hard time! haha
Can't wait to see ya!

Vicki Smith said...

If you decide you can't fit everything in your carry-ons (there's NO WAY I could do it!) pack the BIGGEST suitcase you have with all your stuff. But beware of going over 50 pounds, in which case you have to pay even more! What airlines are you flying?

ToughLady said...

we are fling on american airlines and they are chargeing for luggage except carry ons

ToughLady said...

we are fling on american airlines and they are chargeing for luggage except carry ons