Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good Day Mates

I hope everyone is having a good day, mine is starting out good which i am glad i don't like bad days. That is why u better start out right with a good devotion and prayer.

Don't have much planned today, just babysitting right now, and the n getting Hannah started on her school so she could at least have a summer hopefully she has 2 more books in all her subjects before she is done with 4th grade, so she has to get on the ball, but other then that not much happening.

My husband just left for work, and the dog now thinks he has to terriorize me,but i will fix his wagon he won't mess with me. I am doing a huge stack of laundry right now cuz i wa a slacker yesterday, so now i have to do it today bummer huh? but that is my fault. Until next time America. God Bless

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I keep slacking when it comes to laundry too. But I HAVE to get it done today. It's a bummer.

Jennifer said...

Sis. Janis. Where have you been? I haven't seen you on my blog. Come by. I was hoping you'd be a regular. I need more commentors :) That keeps me going.

Tammy K. said...

Sis Janis I love reading your blogs. You crack me up. I also hope American has a great day :o) HA!!