Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Well something Happened to my blog

lets try this again;

Well what has happened thus far in my life, I have been doing a lot of walking and riding my bike amazing huh? I am eating alot more heather then before also, I truly thank God for my health He has touched my body in ways I can't explain, been doing lot more stuff then before I have been making rugs out of the plastic bags you get at walmart and city market amazing what u can do out of those plastic bags, me and Hannah has been taking a crocheting class so fun.

Hannah what can I say, she will be a 9th grader this year, doing great in school, God has truly blessed us with a great daughter who wants nothing else but to please the Lord, isn't that what we as parents pray for in our children that they have a heart after God I truly thank Him for her she isuch a blessing I don't deserve her u know what I mean, I pray that she will always stay as close to God as she is I pray that is her desire also, she doesn't like boys yet I am not ready for that, but I told her when the time is right to pray what God wants and nothing else will matter.....

Well that is about all folks I pray that u all have a great year, and I will try my best to blog again..
God Bless..

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Yippee!! It's SO NICE to hear from you! And you have such wonderful news to share, too. That's wonderful that you're getting good exercise and even learning to crochet. How neat! I'd like to take a knitting class someday. If only I could stay home long enough. I'm going to really try to squeeze it in this coming fall or winter. I'd like to learn to crochet, too. I think I could learn that on my own okay. I've done a little bit of that. I tried to teach myself to knit but I failed.
The best news you shared was about your sweet daughter. What a blessing! She must take after her daddy. :-) (Just kidding!) HA!

Dave and Melissa said...

I too am glad to read about you :)

I sure hope we can see each other again one day...
Love you and I am SO glad to know you are doing a good job of taking care of yourself. Hannah sounds awesome, hope to meet her one day!
Love, Melissa

cokelady said...

Soooooo good to hear something new from you! We love and miss you guys tons. I'm so glad you're taking care of yourself and feeling good because of it. And thrilled to know that Hannah is doing well and has a heart to serve the Lord. There is nothing more important than that. Maybe we'll see you guys at the Assembly one of these years. I know--how 'bout THIS year?! ;-)