Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here we are

It is a saturday and I am at the sawmill selling firewood, does that sound exciting or What? I had a total of 3 customers wa hoo!! yea tell me. Well Now it is Sunday we had church which was pretty good I would say.

Monday morning was not good cuz it rained all day and all night it felt like winter let me tell you woke up this morning freezing i am not ready for winter people. We are having a church yard sale this weekend hopefully It will not rain we want to make money for our expenses on the church, so if you think about it say a prayer for us so we can make enough this weekend.

Well it is about time to start school now next monday anyway, Hannah is not excited about it but who isn't consideerinng she did not get done with 4th grade intil last wednesday eveing about 10:30 that night. So I gave her a week off lucky her ha ha!! I don't know what i am going to do with her she is having pre teen attitudes and i don't know what to do any suggestions she is getting moody to I am not ready for this HELP PLEASE! I know with the Lord's help we will get through this. Just pray for us.. She is a good kid!

I read other poeples blogs which is so better then mine, they nhave so much to say and i can't even find words to say in mine so i think i am so boring nobody wants to read mine, so if you are reading this blog some time i am sorry if i bore you. I will try hard to come up with stuff to write in mine, don't give up on me.

6 comments:

Tammy K. said...

Janice you are FAR from boreing. I love when you update and write something new. I like to know what is going on in Craig. I will be praying for your yard sale this weekend.

Marcia Brooks said...

Sis Janice I love coming here and reading whats going on too. Your not boring. I can feel your pain on the school thing. Aaron is almost 16 and driving me crazy with puberty and we just finished last Friday his school and will be starting as soon as his curriculum arrives hopefully next week. Will be praying for you.

cokelady said...

Ha! You are SOOOOO not boring! I love coming here. I can actually HEAR you when I read your posts, especially when you say something like, "I woke up freezing. I am not ready for winter, people!" It almost makes me want to cringe and duck, knowing that tone oh-so-well! Ha! Anyway, I'll say a prayer for that Hannah Girl of yours. God can help you both! :-)

Vicki Smith said...

Like Becki said, I can HEAR your voice when I read your posts. It makes me feel like I've actually been with you. Keep posting and being yourself. You're one of a kind and nobody else can say things the way you do! :-) We need to hear from you more!

Tammy K. said...

How did the yard sale go?

♥Cindi Leigh said...

hey :)

just so you know, i quite enjoy reading your blog!

and another thing..don't be telling anybody about the trunk of my car! ;)

miss ya!