Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I am such a slacker

Sorry everyone It has been a while, but here i am.. Not much has happened here in craig, just snowing alot been cold, we have been sick to.do you all feel mfor me? probably not.

Gerald went to mens retreat this past weekend he said it was good,but he came home in pain,please keep him in prayer he is in alot of pain, I don't know what he did.

Hannah is doing good with her schooling she is an amazing girl I love her to peices, and she is such a girlie girl let me tell you. I also watch a 4 month old little girl every other week for at least 4 to 5 hours a day. Hannah likes it she takes care of her she will make a good little mother some day.

Church up here in Craig is going pretty good I think, we have a ladies bible study every wed. at 1 we are trying to get more ladies coming, keep us in prayer we want more coming. Until next time I promise i will keep up on blogging. God Bless.

3 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Hey Lady! It was good to talk to you the other night. Hope you had a good weekend without your husband. Speaking of which...is he feeling any better? I heard he slipped on some ice and hurt his back. I'll remember to pray for him.

Sounds like things are going good in cold and snowy Craig. Keep the good reports coming!

Love ya!

Mommy's Journal said...

Hey Sis. Janis! Enjoy your snow. Tell Hannah to go build a snowman for me :) We have rain today and I love it! Take care. We'll pray for your husband.

Vicki Smith said...

Ummmm, excuse me . . . would you mind going back and reading your next to the last sentence in your blog? *ahem* What have you got to say for yourself???